Monday, February 13, 2017

A Prayer for February 13, 2017 by Aaron

Just wanted to say a prayer for everyone as we begin our work week:

Lord, you are so great.  You are such a kind Father to us.  You give us so much grace, grace that we do not deserve.  As we begin our week, I pray for you to give us confidence Lord.  I pray that you give each of us confidence to speak to others about you in our work place Lord.  I pray that you open up doors for us, throughout conversation with our co-workers that we will be able to ask them about their relationship with you.  I pray that you would give us the words to say in those situations Lord, so that whatever is said to them would speak to their heart.

Father you mean so much to me.  You are the Author of life; you are the beginning and the end of time.  We were created to love and worship you Lord.  Your name means love, help us to be more like you so that we can really understand what love is.  Help us to understand the will you have for our lives.  Sometimes it can be hard to put the puzzle pieces together Lord, give us grace Father.  Jesus, help us to love you more and help us to love the Father more.  Holy Spirit guide us through life, so that we can be a part of the Father’s will.  We want to join you in your work God. 

God be number one in my life.  Be number one in our lives; help us to live selfless lives Lord.  Help us to put pride behind us.  Help us to be slow to anger and quick to listen. so that we can fully love our brothers.  As we begin our week, I pray for blessings from heaven.  I pray for patience, kindness, gentleness, and hope.  I pray for those who are going through trials and tribulations at this current time.  Give them peace Lord Jesus.  Give them peace to know that they will make it through their situation stronger than ever.  Their faith will be strengthened and they will learn to love you more as they go through their situation.  Give us all peace tonight Jesus.  I love you Lord.  Thank you for the gift of life.  You are so amazing. 

Amen!!

I hope this prayer blesses you throughout the week.  God loves you so much, and so do I.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment